I've always written about random crap. Love included. Once its on my mind, the next thing I know, I'm typing it out here. I just do it to vent and make myself feel good. Yeah yeah selfishness alert, but people actually like me for that. Most of them think that I'm being way too open about my life and that people would tend to judge me. Well, judge me all you want. A few of them who understand me and love me for what I am are enough to keep me going.
Yay! Thank you so much, my lovely people. You really do know how to brighten me up. I love you all <3
So we proceed.
7 random things about me:
1. I wish I was a bit more tall. I know a 5.6" is good enough, but you know dil maange a little bit more.
2. I'm allergic to tomato ketchup or cooked tomatoes, capsicum, paneer, artificial food colors and sweets (yeah you got that right). These are the sure shot ways of giving me a migraine attack.
3. I never visit other people's profile on FB. If an update comes on my home page its fine, else I don't see the point in doing so.
4. I'm commitment phobic. Well, you already knew that! Lets try I haven't quit smoking yet.
5. The secret to my naturally strong shiny black hair is that I never oil it, but wash it every single day. I thank my mallu genes for this.
6. Most of the male best friends I have are the ones who have asked me out at some point or the other. And some of them are even the ones I've had a 'thing' with. Still, we're great friends. Most people don't get it but it works for me.
7. I'm a voracious carnivore. I need to have meat atleast once a day. Thank you God for my extremely high metabolism rate, else I'd be a Big Momma by now.
Phew! It was easy to write random stuff when not asked to :P
My Favorite Song: Stereo Love, Edward Maya and Hey you, Pink Floyd.
My Favorite Desert: Like I said, I don't have much of a sweet tooth but right now I'm craving for a Mango cheese cake.
What Pisses Me Off: Waiting. For people, transport or any damn thing. Patience so not my virtue.
Biggest Fear: Being alone. Period.
Best Feature: My big black eyes and my thick black mane. And yes, my honesty.
Everyday Attitude: Do whatever it takes to make you happy.
What is Perfection: What me and my ex shared, at one point of time. Since then, nothing has even come close.
Guilty Pleasure: Bradley Cooper and Old Monk. In that order :)
Now, time to pass it on. Like I said, patience is not my virtue and I can't go on describing each of the blogs below. But I love each and every one of them. I might be returning it back to some of them, but its just not a polite gesture. I love your blogs and I sure think that you guys are worth this award. So, here we go.
In absolute random order. Love you guys. You're the reason I'm hooked onto blogspot :)
This post has been pending for long. I'm so glad I'm done with it now.